Gade are always interested in expanding its commercial portfolio across most of the asset classes. Gade will principally consider purchases in the Home Counties, M1 and M4 corridors, including greater London. We will consider asset management, planning gain and redevelopment opportunities.
- Town centre retail principally in commuter and market towns with rental growth potential.
- Out of town retail with asset management led angles, including vacancy and redevelopment potential
- Offices in commuter towns with short income or part vacancy.
- Multi and single let industrial both vacant and let, that require refurbishment or redevelopment.
- Out of town office parks that require refurbishment or repositioning in the market.
Gade will acquire sites both unconditionally and subject to planning, we specialise in both conversion/refurbishment opportunities and traditional new builds where an architecturally innovative development can be delivered, which is sustainable and sympathetic to its surroundings. We will consider opportunities in locations with excellent transport links and access to amenities, particularly in the home counties and greater London.
We pride ourselves in being able to tackle both simple and complex sites, ensuring that the right product is created for the home owner. Using our team of specialists we can ensure that sites are appraised quickly and effectively.
If you are a landowner or agent, or simply know of site that may benefit from a specialist appraisal for redevelopment, please get in contact with our property director to discuss the opportunity on 01442 264488.
Gade will consider traditional redevelopments of all types of brownfield sites, where there are good transport links.
With excellent relationships with occupational agents, Gade continually look to deliver for both occupied developments and speculative schemes particularly in the office and industrial sectors.
We have an established record for implementation of development on previously developed land, being able to overcome often complex development scenarios.