Cotton Spring View, Friendless Lane, Flamstead, Harpenden, AL3 8AF
- Four exclusive, modern but characterful country styled family homes
- Nestled in the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside, on the ridge above the River Ver, and just over a mile from the village of Flamstead
- Fixtures and fittings throughout have been carefully selected with convenience, luxury and practicality at the forefront
- Large open plan fitted kitchen, breakfast and living area, designed to form the heart of the home
- Integrated appliances
- Downstairs also benefits from a utility room, separate wc, study, lounge and dining room
- Ensuite bathrooms to two of the four double bedrooms
- Generous gardens in keeping with the country setting sweep down to overlook grassland
- Oak framed garage and adjoining store room to each property
|Plot Number||Floor||Sq Ft / Sq M||Beds/Baths||Amenity/Parking|
|Reserved||Detached||2912 / 257||5 / 3||Garden / Store & Garage|
|2||Detached||3040 / 289||4 / 4||Garden / Store & Garage|
|3||Detached||2912 / 257||5 / 3||Garden / Store & Garage|
|Reserved||Detached||3040 / 289||5 / 3||Garden / Store & Double Garage|
- Although well-established on the north-west boundary of the Hertfordshire countryside, Flamstead still has excellent transport links and conveniences.
- Harpenden station is approximately six miles away with a journey time to London, St Pancras International of 25 minutes.
- The close proximity of the A5 means the M1, M25 and A41 are all easily accessible.
- As well as many local village junior schools, there is also a number Independent Day schools within a four mile radius, Beechwood Park, The King’s School and St Hilda’s to name a few. Further afield but still within easy reach is Aldwickbury, St Albans School (for boys) and St Albans High School (for girls) all of which have excellent national reputations.
- Numerous leisure facilities surround the development including, Centurion, Harpenden and Ashridge Golf Clubs as well as Whipsnade Zoo and Westminster Lodge.
- Harpenden and St Albans provide the nearest main amenity areas, with numerous independent shops, restaurants, pubs and bars, thriving markets as well as the more mainstream offerings such as Waitrose and Sainsbury’s.
- Less than 2 miles from junction 9 M1.
- From Harpenden to London St Pancras International.
- Fastest route: 23 mins
- Average journey time: 27 mins