23 Kingsland Road, Boxmoor, HP1 1QD
- An exclusive development to provide one x4 bedroom town house and four x3 bedroom mews houses with associated parking.
- Excellent location, positioned centrally to the road and rail network and a huge number of amenities for the convenience of the downsizer, commuter or investor alike.
- Branded integrated appliances.
- Modern architecturally designed kitchens.
- Beautifully designed bathrooms, with ensuite to master and a further main bathroom.
- Allocated undercroft parking to mews houses and two off road spaces to town houses.
|Plot Number||Floor||Sq Ft / Sq M||Beds/Baths||Amenity/Parking|
|1||Detached||1506 / 140||4 / 2||2x Off street spaces & garden|
|2||E.O.T. / Mews||882 / 82||3 / 2||Undercroft|
|3||Mews||874 / 81||3 / 2||Undercroft|
|4||Mews||866 / 80||3 / 2||Undercroft|
|5||E.O.T. / Mews||860 / 80||3 / 2||Undercroft & patio garden|
- Kingsland Road is a popular road within the "village" of Boxmoor, situated approximately 1 mile South West of Hemel Hempstead town centre and within 400 metres of Hemel Hempstead mainline railway station.
- Hemel Hempstead town centre boasts leading high street shops, together with department stores such as Marks & Spencer and Debenhams, as well as a number of cafés, bars and restaurants.
- The recently refurbished old town Hemel Hempstead provides a more relaxed shopping experience, featuring many speciality shops and services and restaurants. Visitors can soak up the Victorian, Georgian and Tudor architecture in a street described as “the prettiest street in Hertfordshire”.
- Leisure and recreation facilities include, the Grand Union Canal with access to 176 miles of towpath, Hemel Hempstead Sports Centre, The Snow Centre and Jarmans Leisure Centre which includes a skating and climbing centre and numerous restaurants.
- Further leisure amenities available in the nearby market town of Berkhamsted (4 miles) and Watford (9 miles).
- Boxmoor is situated 2 miles from Little Hay Golf Course which is aimed at beginnners, or for the more experienced golfer, you are spoilt for choice, with the beautiful Ashridge, Stocks and Berkhamsted Golf Clubs all in close proximity.
- Less than 4 miles from the M1 Junction 8 and only 5 miles from the M25 junction 20
- To London Euston.
- Fastest route: 26 mins
- Average journey time: 30 mins.